Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Online Reputation

TO: Amanda Harris
FROM: Sarah Foote
DATE: 11/22/2011
SUBJECT: Online Reputation

Recently, I was asked to find out all the information that I can online about you. However, I have to say--you are one hard person to locate. Did you know there are over 30 Amanda Harris’ in Utah? However, this is the dirt I was able to dig up.

You are from Dallas Texas, you went to Stonewall Jackson elementary school and while you were living in Dallas you worked for CBS radio for a little over 4 years as well as Snuffers restaurant and Bar. You now attend Utah State University, and are majoring in Public Relations with a marketing minor. After you graduate college though, you hope to get back into the music industry. You have 2 children. You love traveling, hiking and camping. You are not married, but have a pretty serious boyfriend.

You enjoy a lot of different music. Some artists that you love are boys named sue, Johnny cash, modest mouse, and death cab for cutie. You love tattoos. Your favorite athlete is Dirk Nowitzki and you also love TV programs such as entourage and Dexter.

Unfortunately that’s really all I found find on you seeing as there are so many Amanda Harris’ that I never know if my searches are referring to you or another person. Your reputation seem pretty clean to me! nice work.

Sincerely,

Sarah Foote

No comments:

Post a Comment