Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Apps

I love my iphone! I got my iphone in the summer of 2011 and have been in love with it ever since! My favorite part about my iphone is all the different options for apps. They have anything from games, to better ways of texting and communication, search engines, photo aps, sports, religion--anything! It is truly amazing. I think the wave of apps have been the single most effective feature of smart phones as the owner can personalize their phone and download apps that pertain to them and their interests! How cool :)

I think my favorite app out of all of them is heytell. Probably one of the greatest reasons I'm such a lover of heytell is because when my fiance and I first started dating we would send each other heytells all the time! It was so fun to be able to hear each others voices rather than just a text. I have still become quite the heytell user! It is an app that functions a lot like a walky talky, you select a recipient, hold down a button on the touch screen, talk and let go. The message is sent and provides not only a fun way to send short messages, but also a better way of communicating in general because you can hear the persons tone of voice, which explains a lot in conversation.

Apps are the coolest feature of my iphone, and really allows for many ways to continue with the progression of phones. they have become the single most important factor for people switching to app featured phones from non app featured phones, and I can see why! it will be fun to see what new apps will be considered "cool" in the next 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment